In this article, we will discuss some solutions to a significant problem that arises in AMD. Several factors often cause AMD Radeon settings, not opening issue to occur.
1. The relevant driver is not installed on the computer. It interferes with the operation of the GPU and requires the installation of a compatible AMD driver.
2. The driver is old or outdated. Then it is enough to update the driver.
3. Changes the settings due to Windows automatically updating drivers.
Let’s see how to solve these kinds of problems.
1. AMD Radeon graphic card driver problem
- Download this driver cleaner software
- Install it
- Press’ Windows+I‘ to open ‘Settings.’
- Select Update & Security
- Click the ‘Recovery‘ tab in the left panel.
- Click Restart now
- Troubleshoot -> Advanced Options -> Startup Settings
- Click Restart
- Select ‘Safe mode with networking‘ between bios rebooting
- Launch DDU and Set’ Device type‘, Select your Device.
- Click clean and restart
- Now, successfully uninstall the driver on your computer.
- Download and install the new driver using this website.
2. Update AMD Radeon graphics card driver
- Press’ win+X‘ and click Device Manager
- Click Display adapters after open the Device Manager.
- Double click AMD
- Select the ‘Driver’ tab & click Update Driver.
- Restart your PC
3. Restrict Windows from updating driver
- Press’ Win+R‘ to open the Run box.
- Search “gpedit.msc”
- Go to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > System > Device Installation > Device Installation Restrictions
- Select “Prevent Installation of devices that match any of these device IDs.”
- Click ‘Enable’
- Click Show and press Ok
The above three methods can solve the AMD Radeon settings, not opening issue and if there is a Windows update, you can fix the problem by doing it. To read our previous article here.